Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Fur'k, baby it's cold outside: 3 outfits/1 little black dress





I made this dress way awhile ago and am now just finally posting it. I love the sexy cut-out design giving the body illusion of impossible curves. There is an elegant feeling given by the long sleeves, high neck line, and lace all over. A great piece to wear on a cool breezy summer night on a date or a special event might I say!

I thought I should end the year with a bang and do three outfits for my last post of the year withis pretty little number. Bare with me because there are LOT'S OF PICTURES. Let me know which one you like:) Can you tell which one's my fave?

simple and easy, right?
OUTFIT1: shoes; baker's
PHOTOS: Carly Heliker








just glam
OUTFIT2: necklaces; unknown, coat; san souci, purse; ross, shoes; unknown
PHOTOS: Malaisay Phothisane














punk glam
OUTFIT3: hat; my design, boots; santee alley
PHOTOS: Malaisay Phothisane






THE END...phew!

3 comments: