Sunday, December 22, 2013

Fashioning ugly sweater




I find beauty in ugly sweaters. To me they add such a fun quirkiness to an outfit. Somehow I feel I am not alone in this infatuation. Am I right? I actually wish I have more of them in my closet to wear on regular days. This fun festive sweater was made for my work's ugly holiday sweater day which received amazing reactions. I even inspired a coworker to borrow the bulbs from our work Christmas tree to decorate her own sweater and others that wished they had thought of the idea. I think I'm going to make more and accumulate them so I can wear different ones each day next time the holidays come around. Even better is to throw an ugly sweater decorating party! How fun would that be?!

Have a fabulous holiday season!

OUTFIT: sweater: urban outfitters, mittens: nordstrom rack, plaid: old navy, legging and boots: santee alley



 



1 comment: