Saturday, December 8, 2012

expected fashion unexpected fun


 
What a great concert I had the opportunity to attend courtesy of my friend Crispin. We went to see No Doubt at the Gibson Amphitheatre with Fitz and the Tantrums as the opening band. As Gwen is not only known and respected for her music, she is equally idolized as a fashion icon, I was excited to see what she would wear for the performance. But first things first, the opening band was really fun to get into during their performance. They gave so much energy especially the co-lead singer Noelle Scaggs. Woo, she worked the stage and the crowd like it was her last show. Also, I couldn't go without noticing how well the leading man Michael Fitzpatrick dressed. It's kind of a given you should be well outfitted if you are performing with Gwen Stefani. I love the jacket he wore and I needed  to get a photo of his jacket he was wearing but my phone couldn't capture it with dark from where we sat. Luckily I caught up with him after his show and was able to get a photo with him! what a great guy! Moving on to No Doubt, their show was so fun to say the least. I felt like I went back in time singing along with her the oldies that made No Doubt, No Doubt. She performed what seemed to be their entire show in a glittery black and white color blocked romper. At the end of a song they all went off stage as if the night was finished. A few minutes later as the fans persisitantly claps and cheers for an encore the band comes back out with a energizer instrumental number. Then she comes out with a second look! Of course, how could she only have one outfit for a show? I loved this outfit! So red devil! I loved her red tuxedo dropped crotch pants. I want it!! I found a few pieces similar to these awesome looks inspired by Michael and Gwen ready to wear!


No comments:

Post a Comment