Tuesday, December 4, 2012

1 BANDEAU 3 WAYS











This tribal print is soooo fun that I was inspired to make sooo many things with it! I had to start with something so my first immediate spark of genius was a BANDEAU!! Why not start with that? How not? The print and color just shouts something fun like that. Something even cooler about this bandeau is that you can wear it three ways; printed, solid or both. AH HUH. Now, I cannot take credit for the rest of the outfit but I can tell you who are. Necklace from Santee Alley, H&M button up shirt, Forever21 skirt and purse, and Bobbi Blu wedge from Nordstrom. So here it is worn in printed and color blocked. Solid version in a post coming soon with another creation in this print. Camera work by Crispin Vara. Check out his blog www.hollywoodhuff.blogspot.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment