Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Bulls fan, No Lie






 It's basketball bonanza today! All the big NBA teams are playing throughout the day. The game I'm for sure going to watch is the one at 2pm. The Bulls. I have to DVR it for later though because supposedly it's Christmas today and I have to be social.  No one tell me the results, please. I've become a fan since seeing one magical game Derek Rose played last season. From that moment on I have been checking if he will ever come back to play. But no, he's hurt. So here's to crazy looking Noah, Boozer, and Belinelli to put it in the basket more than the Rockettes today! About my outfit: Bulls cap, Adidas; beaded peter pan collar necklace and bracelet; santee alley; sweatshirt with a touch of me (pockets), H&M, Skirt; my creation.





No comments:

Post a Comment