Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Maid of the Mist



On my visit to Lewiston, New York for my boyfriend's family wedding I had to make a visit to the magnificent Niagara Falls for this blog post which was just fifteen minutes from his hometown. The dress I'm wearing is what I made so I thought what a perfect iconic place to be in a cute white dress. I would have also liked cross the border to Canada (which is what you see with the buildings pictured!) but we didn't have enough time. Phooey! There's always next time. You also get a glimpse of the Maid of the Mist which is a boat that brings you up to the front of the waterfall where you get showered by the mist of the falls and view the splendor of it all!  I hope you like my dress and the fun cutouts, criss cross back and LOVELY pockets!

PHOTOS: Mike Castiglione

OUTFIT: Accessories; borrowed, shoes; zara









No comments:

Post a Comment