Friday, June 6, 2014

Cabo Revisited

I've been on traveling mode lately and it reminded me of one of the best trips this year so far. Cabo! I love that place and hope i'll get to go again. It was great to experience a different environment away from the concrete jungles of Los Angeles. This was the last day on the trip as we got breakfast from the cute little shop run by a San Diego native just following her dream to live in paradise. After picking up the last meal to go, we went back to our hotel Mar de Cortez to grab our bags and joined our driver to take us to the airport. On the way we enjoyed getting background info from the driver on where was the best authentic places to eat as well as super cheap mom and pop's which served same quality plates as all the fancy places overlooking the ocean or marina views. Well I wish we had that detail upon our arrival instead of our departure. Oh well, we loved everything we did and saw there and my knowledge can be used next time we're back! So with that, I hope you enjoy my last outfit featuring this high waisted slit maxi skirt I made!

OUTFIT: top; heavenly couture, skirt; my design, sandals, santee alley, back pack; urbanoutfitters, watch; target

PHOTO: Michael Castiglione










1 comment: