Sunday, February 28, 2010

Boys, no need to sag.

I would like to share with everyone my most recent creation. I give you the dropped crotch sweat pant! I wanted to make this because it is the hottest trend for pants right now. Even though it is a sweat pant in this particular style, you can still wear it out by throwing on a knitted cap or a fedora, a loose v-neck and a baggy jacket. It has a drawstring waistband and a decorative multi-button detail. It's playful and unpredictable. For Practicality, there are big side pockets to hold things in. A great way to step out in fashion. It's not just for the runway.


Men's fashion definitely has come a long way with more to offer. I've been getting into designing menswear lately to encourage men out there to explore and expand their fashion sense. So go on guys, look into owning a few pairs for this coming season. They're a must have.

9 comments:

  1. this is a big hit with the urban outfitters crowd, make some in denim!
    -bop

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love those pants :).
    i really want them, is there any way i could buy them?
    if so how much? :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kennayepan,
    thanks so much for your interest in my design. i'm happy to hear. I can make them for you for $45 plus shipping. Let me know when yu would like to get it.

    cheers,
    boom

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG OMG OMG. these are AWESOME! do you make them in other colors? i've been trying to find some for the longest tiiiiiime! do you have a store in california or are you just an independent designer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miles,

      I'm sooo sorry for the extreme late reply on this. I went on a long hiatus from my blog and only seeing your comment now:( If you are still interested I am available to work with you on it. I will be posting (consistently) on new stuff that I hope you will like.

      Thanks!
      Boom

      Delete
  5. i've been looking for a pair that I like for ages now and I really like these! i'm a bit late but do you still make these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Benny,
      I'm very much later than you on this and very sorry. If you still have interest on this I would love to make it for you!
      Stay tuned for new posts from now on:)

      Boom

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Yes! I apollogize for my extreme late response. I will be posting new stuff! Please continue to check me out!

      Thanks,
      Boom

      Delete